WHOLE BODY CRYOTHERAPY
WHAT IS CRYOTHERAPY?
Simply put, Whole Body CryoTherapy is “super-cooling” of the body for therapeutic purposes. It is one of the fastest growing, holistic treatments in the US. A single three-minute refreshing CryoTherapy session promotes natural healing and wellness for your body and can leave you feeling refreshed and invigorated. The CryoSauna provides whole body CryoTherapy as a fast and effective alternative to traditional ice baths. The CryoSauna fills with nitrogen vapor and a dry chill that drops the ambient temperature to a range of -90° C (-130° F) to -120° C to (-184° F).
WHAT TO EXPECT:
During your session, participants stand in a CryoSauna, the body is inside and the head extends above the CyroSauna. The CryoSauna fills with a nitrogen vapor and dry chill that exposes your whole body to cool your skin. When the skin is exposed to the CryoTherapy temperatures (-90° C (-130° F) to -120° C to (-184° F)) the body sends a strong signal to the brain to take life saving measures to protect itself in case the temperatures continue to fall. The body’s response is to draw blood from your extremities into the core to make sure organ temperatures remain stable.
From there, your body’s natural filtration system removes toxins and inflammatory properties from the blood. The blood re-oxygenates and fills with vital nutrients, enzymes and enriched oxygen before recirculating back into your outer extremities. This process promotes a positive effect for your body. After exiting the CryoSauna, you can experience a multitude of benefits from the treatment. Benefits can include relief from pain and inflammation, heightened natural energy and mood, improved clarity and focus, a spike in your metabolism, collagen production and cellular turnover.
The CryoTherapy experience will be slightly different for everyone. You can get benefits from just one session of CryoTherapy, but it’s most effective when used on a regular basis.
BENEFITS REPORTED BY CRYOTHERAPY USERS:
RECOVERY AND WELLNESS
- Decreases muscle soreness and pain naturally
- Relief form anxiety, depression, fatigue and stress
- Speeds recovery from injury or surgery
- Reduces inflammation and swelling
- Decreases chronic aches and pains
- Accelerates metabolism / Aid in weight loss
- Improves blood circulation
- Resets the body’s immune processes
- Enhances endorphin release and increases energy
- Greater alertness and focus
- Aids in treatment of arthritis and joint pain
SPA AND BEAUTY BENEFITS
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves complexion
- Increases collagen production for skin rejuvenation
- Reduces skin blemishes
- Accelerates calorie burn / Aids in weight loss
SPORTS AND ATHLETIC BENEFITS
- Improves muscle strength and joint function
- Increases performance
- Rapid recovery from workouts
- Increases muscle stamina
- Reduces inflammation and muscle soreness
- Relieves tendonitis and shin splints
- Improves joint function
- Boosts energy
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING...
I was going to a chiropractor 3 times a week at $30 a pop and felt so sore afterwards. Not only did Cryo help ease those pains but I cut down to once a week! My chiropractor says he can tell when I have skipped my cryotherapy appointments! It also helped my "mom brain" head fog. I am so grateful to have found this place.
Nicki L. - O'Fallon, Missouri