WHAT IS CRYO-SCULPTING?
Cryo-Sculpting safely and effectively uses thermal shock to naturally destroy fat cells without damaging the skin. It breaks down the fat cells and flushes them out through the bloodstream and lymphatic system. Cryo-Sculpting is a painless and non-surgical alternative to liposuction.
- Stomach and Love Handles
- Although men and women tend to show fat in different areas, the CryoSculpting procedure works for both men and women.
- The CryoSculpting procedure can help get rid of those stubborn bulges, you can not get rid of through regular diet and exercise.
- The CryoSculpting procedure actually reduces the number of fat cells in the treated areas.
- When using the CryoSculpting procedure you are loosing fat not loosing weight. Losing or gaining weight generally does not increase or decrease the number of fat cells. Instead, it changes the size of fat cells. After dieting and weight loss, fat cells get smaller but the number of fat cells stays the same. When weight is gained, fat cells get bigger.
- The CryoSculpting, fat-freezing procedure actually reduces the number of fat cells in treated areas by about 20% to 25%. These fat cells are naturally processed and eliminated, so they won’t migrate to another area of your body.
- The ideal candidate for the CryoSculpting procedure should be from 10-15 lbs of ideal body weight. It is not meant for an obese person.
- The body parts to treat for the CryoSculpting procedure are: stomach, love handles, under arms, bra-line, glutes, double chin, inner or outer thighs.
- The CryoSculpting treatments can be performed once every 2 weeks
- There is a physiological reason for an every 2 week treatment: CryoSculpting causes apoptosis and when this occurs and fat cells die, waste is formed. The waste will be eliminated through the blood and lymphatic system. The waste will eventually be eliminated through the kidneys. Treating every two weeks ensures that the lymphatic system and kidneys are not overloaded.